To create and enhance an awareness and understanding of artistic, cultural, and aesthetic differences utilizing the framework of African-American Arts and Letters. To promote, foster, cultivate, perpetuate and preserve the Arts and Letters of African-Americans in the Fine, Literary and Performing Arts.
- Aromatherapy – Fragrant oils used to naturally enhance the benefits of massage.
- Trigger Point Release – Trigger point pressure release therapy using compression (trigger point release pressure) stretch and moist heat.
- Reflexology Massage – Application of pressure to areas on feet, hands, and ears.
- Hot Stone Massage – Body is massaged with smooth hot stones, relaxing and stretching the muscles.
- Cold Stone Massage – Cold marble stones is great for migraine therapy and it provides a deep state of relaxation. Reduces swelling and inflammation due to scar tissue, trauma, or muscle injuries.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Therapeutic massages using different techniques with deeper pressure that’s beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension using advanced techniques.
- Sports Massage – Used to enhance pre-event preparation and reduce recovery time after an event.
- Prenatal Massage – Relieves the physical and emotional discomfort , such as backache, leg cramps, fatigue, insomnia, and headaches.
- Swedish Massage – The most traditional relaxing massage.