Write for Us!
Greenwood Ave’s main purpose is to empower the Black community by helping to level the playing field for Black people in America. We do this by practicing group economics. Aside from promoting Black-Owned businesses we also empower Black people with quality content that inspires, educates, and uplifts.
Contribute to the community
We’re always looking for guest writers to contribute to our blog to Greenwood Ave. We believe that everyone has something unique to share and if you’re interested in contributing to the community, we welcome you!
Anyone can write for Greenwood Ave! No special experience as an established writer or blogger is necessary. We do require that you know what you’re writing about and have good writing skills which is a must.
Please note that not every submission will be approved. In order to maintain quality content for our readership, each submission undergoes a review before being accepted.
As we are against theft and plagiarism, only original articles will be accepted.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be acknowledged at the bottom of the article as the author along with a link to your own website and social media accounts as well as a short but detailed biography.
- You will receive a lot of exposure to a persistently huge and growing audience.
- You will receive recognition and appreciation from a loyal readership.
- You will play an integral part in the growth of our community by sharing your talents, skills and knowledge.
Our main areas of interest are Black Empowerment and Economic Justice.
Success Stories, unique topics, fresh ideas that provoke intellectual discussion and make an impression on our readership.
Useful tools, tips, and advice that our readership can apply to help them empower the Black community.
Sharing our African history in a way that empowers and inspires our readership.
To Get Started
- Please email us with a brief description of yourself, your expertise, & topics of interest as it relates to black empowerment.
- Attach samples of your work (URLs are ok)
We are interested in building long term relationships with our guest writers and look forward to working with you. If this opportunity sounds like a fit for your skills and talent please contact us for more info!